Sigh. A fab chick is allowed to dream isn't she?
I'm thinking Rosé to be my champagne tint of choice. It's dainty and has a sweet and feminine charm, everything that describes me. I kid, I kid. But it is an unexpected way for me to approach a holiday look.
Since I love a little hard with my soft, I thinking pairing champagne colors with black for a stalk contrast works well. Don't be afraid to mix this color with black pieces you may already have in your wardrobe, for instance your favorite black blazer over a champagne colored dress or black skinnies with a champagne colored chiffon top.
Will you be wearing champagne or just sipping it?
1. Lover Watercolor silk chiffon blouse $470
2. Michael Kors Rose gold plated watch $250
3. Hervé Léger Sequined bandage dress $2500
4. Chanel CC Pin $550
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs $182
6. Brian Atwood Drama patent leather pumps $660
7. Balmain Gold Blazer $2725
8. Alexander McQueen leather skull bracelet $177
9. Alexis Bittar Marquis Pin $275
10. Topshop Grecian One shoulder dress $360
11. John Rocha Wrap Silk Skirt $360
12. Haute Hippie $395
13. YSL Tribute too