Christmas is next week and I'm dreaming of a white one. Ok, I'm kidding. I actually dislike snow VERY much, but I love white after labor day and I love an all winter white look. Wearing white would be the only way I'd be dreaming of anything white during Christmas.
My key to successfully pulling off an all-white look during the cold season is to keep in mind textures and fabrications of the garments you are wearing. White linen pants are definitely out of the question, but off-white corduroys or denim pants mixed with knits, fur, suede, and leather work perfectly.
1. Start London|Grey Cable Knit Hat, $36
2. Michael Kors|Faux Fur Front Vest, $130
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors|Chain-embellished sweater, $130
4. Barneys New York|Solid Fringe Scarf $295.00
5. Citizen of Humanity|Cream Corduroy $242
6. Minimarket|Suede lace-up wedge boots $277.50
7. Dorothy Perkins|Cream slouch bobble beanie $13
8. Miss Selfridge|White Long Faux Fur $135
9. Topshop|Knit Fluffy Embroidered Yoke Jumper $66
10. ModCloth|Circle Scarf $40
11. American Eagle|Skinny Jean $40
12. Topshop|Casual Lace-Up Boots $135