1. Tried to drown out The Royal Wedding, but couldn't escape it even while picking up a few things at Target. Hmph! When is my royal wedding!?! Now that'll be news. Hmph! *laughs*
2. Said farewell to my mentee for a Sister 2 Sister program I joined last year. *sobs* It's such an awesome feeling to give back and become a mentor. I eagerly await this summer to do it all over again and continue to build a bond with her. She's definitely a young Fab Chick.
3. Attended The Elle Files Fashion Fete 2011 and played dress up in Samantha of OMO Writes' Tnemnroda Eyewear. I loved her “Shards of Glass" Ring too. I need one! Check them out here.
4. Went to Terminal 5 to check out Clipse's performance. Drinks, music and good company always equals a great time for me. Here's one vid I caught of Clipse performing 'Grindin'.
5. Spent time with the parentals and began reading the music issue of ELLE.
What did you do, anything fun?