Whether bold, pencil thin, black, white or multi-colored, stripes have invaded not only the stores for spring but also my closet with a few pieces. Looks like I've gotten completely in line with this trend. Will you?
Here are a few Fab Chick Approved striped pieces.
2. Aryn K. Stripe Blazer, $94
3. ALICE by Temperley Trophy Knitted Cardigan, $225
4. J.Crew Striped linen tank, $68
5. Topshop Stripe Belted Bodycon Skirt, $56
6. Malene Birger Nacci Black & Ecru Shorts, $63
7. Elizabeth & James Baja Popover jacket, $165
8. All Saints Stripe Manilla Cardigan, $135
9. BCBGMAXAZRIA Striped Pencil Skirt, $158
10. Topshop Knitted Chunky Stripe Cardigan, $85
11. Torn by Ronny Kobo Mixed Stripes Miniskirt, $192
12. Diane Von Furstenberg Lil Knit, $434
Clearly stripes are a spring must-have print. Check out a few spring must-haves from myself and a few of my favorite Fab Chicks here. You're bound to see some stripe action going on.