Summer is officially here and all I can think about is how I'll be spending my weekends. If the rest of my summer weekends end up like the past few, then I'm definitely in for an adventure. *koolaid smile* Since Monday through Friday doesn't allow for me to partake in most summertime shenanigans, when the weekend hits I throw on my summer essentials and hit the hot pavement in a Fab Chick way!
2. Bright Colored Crossbody/Rebecca Minkoff $195
3. Classic Wayfarer/Ray-Ban $145
4. Heart shaped Leather Pin/NakedHearts $50
5. Stacked Gold Bangles/H&M $6
6. Simple Gold Hoops/NineWest $22
7. Cool Summer Playlist/Flwrpt.com
8. Wedges/Joe's Jeans $150
9. Denim Cut-Offs/H&M $32
10. Bright Pink/'Put a Ring on It' Ginger + Liz $12
I can't forget a cool summertime playlist. It's must. After listening to Flwrpt's The Sound of Brooklyn in Summer mix, I was reminded of how much I LOVED Amerie's Why Don't We Fall In Love the Summer of 2003. And I still do. Check out and download Flwrpt's mix here. Listen and tell me it's not summer time cool!