1. Ginger is a great anti-inflammatory that can assist in reducing inflammation, which can be beneficial to your body defending itself against diseases.
2. Instead of taking over-the-counter medication for nausea, morning and motion sickness, ginger is a great natural remedy for many gastrointestinal issues. Next time you have an upset stomach, drink a cup of ginger tea.
3. Ginger can assist in killing cancerous cells and preventing them from becoming resistant to medication needed to fight the dreaded illness. In testing ovarian cancer cells and its reaction to ginger, researchers have found that the cancer cells died by killing themselves. It’s a great agent in battling many cancers.
4. Got bad breath? Whether you want to admit it or not, chewing on a piece of ginger can help freshen your breathe naturally.
5. When it comes to boosting the immune system, ginger is consumed with many properties that promote healthy sweating. So on days when you feel a cold coming on, rather than grab for symptom suppressing medicine, add a bit of ginger to your diet.