As someone who's not usually attracted to red shades, I'm finding myself really loving the richness of deep reds this fall season. There's just something quiet enticing about the intense color that's very reminiscent of the broad spectrum of different red wines. Having already purchased one item for the season in this color, I predict I'll totally be locked and loaded in wine cellar for fall.
I'll take a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon please. Will you be joining me?
2. Banana Republic Felt Panama Hat
3. Ash Prune Suede Bowie Wedge Trainers
4.Topshop Double Stag Sketchy Scarf
5. Maison Boinet Thin Calfhair Belt
6. Stella McCartney Cat eye sunglasses
7. Essie 'Fall 2012' Mini 4-Pack
8. Torn by Ronny Kobo Short Sleeve Pointelle Knit Dress
9. Juliet Platform Wine Suede
10. Hudson LouLou Tuxedo Crop Skinny
11. River Island Dark Red Leather Fit And Flare Dress