1. Complete my 2012 vision board once and for all! (I am just about done with it.)
2. Clean my apartment from top to bottom (There's just way too much stuff around the place.)
3. Purge more shoes and clothing for donation (Ugh! Again way too much stuff in my closet.)
4. Prepare myself for a complete body cleanse (I partied and ate a little bit too much this holiday.)
5. Have a meeting with myself (Time to sit in silence and mentally preparing for all the changes I know are coming in 2012.)
6. Create a monthly budget plan (I definitely have to shop less & save more.)
7. Appreciate what 2011 have brought me! (I can't go into the New Year without giving thanks for the last year!)
Will you be making any resolutions for 2012?
Cheers to a prosperous New Year ahead and making the impossible possible!